Monday, August 23, 2010

Some things I'm thankful for

Rachel from the blog Bundles of blessings (whatbundlesofblessings.blogspot.com) did this on her blog and I thought it was a great...so I'm going to do it too! I am going to list some of the things I'm thankful for on this post, and you all can comment and write what you are thankful for. Sometimes it's nice to read other people's things their thankful for because you realize you are thankful for those things to! It doesn't matter how many you do, just a few things you think of! So here are mine...

1. My family that loves me and loves Jesus
2. All of the beautiful sunsets I get to see where I live
3. All the bugs I here outside my window right now! :)
4. My wonderful horse
5. God who always loves us...no matter what we do

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankfull for you:):)
    Love ya, Josey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww I'm thankful for you!!!!!! LOVE YOU JOSEY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments! Have a wonderful day!