Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thanks for the award, Elizabeth!!!

The Rules: If you choose to accept the award you must:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
2) Copy the award and paste it to your blog
3) Tell us seven interesting facts about you
4) Pass the award to fifteen awesome bloggers you've discovered
5) Contact your nominations and let them know they've won
Well, thank you so so so much for the award, Elizabeth of My Imaginary Horse!!!!! I am very thankful for my first blog award! :) :) :)
Seven interesting facts about me are:
1. I love Jesus more than anything!
2. I love to clean my horse's stall!
3. I eat mostly all organic foods! haha
4. My favorite clothing store is probably Old Navy.
5. My favorite kind of ice cream is chocolate.
6. I love gardens.
7. I love to go on walks with my dogs!
The fifteen nominees for the Beautiful Blogger award go to:
Callie from the blog The Everything Blog!
Sarah from the blog Fashion Forward 4 Fun!
Josey from the blog Diary of a Drummer girl!
Rachel from the blog Bundles of Blessings!
Ashley from the blog A Cowgirl's Dream!
Laura from the blog Icekating!
Vanessa from the blog Maiden of Purity!
Lydia Grace and Hannah Joy from the blog The Trails of Tennesee!
Jenna from the blog On Bent Knees!
Bethany from the blog Asher Acres!
Katie from the blog God Will Bless Those Who Wait!
Sorry that I only have 11 nominees so far! When I find more people to nominate, I will!! :) Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! That is so sweet of you! :)

    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! Very kind of you! :) I appreciate your love for God displayed over your blog; very passionate! I too love Old Navy the best...that is all I wear! ;-)

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHHHH<3<3<3<3
    THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!
    MISS YA<3
    Josey

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Bethany: Your welcome!!! Your blog deserves it! ;)

    For Vanessa: Your welcome! And thank you so much, I really love how you love Jesus too! You're blog is so great and true. I know!!!! In every outfit something is Old Navy! :)

    For Josey: You are also welcome! hehe Miss you too!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And by the way Josey, you take such awesome pictures on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments! Have a wonderful day!