Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How much do you know about animals?

Hello!!! I just made a quiz about animals!!! It is called: How much do you know about animals? :) Hope that you guys have fun with it!! Here is the link for the quiz, just click on it and it will take you to the quiz!!!!

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=0912011848446919&a=1&

After you are done with the quiz, you can post a comment saying what percent of the questions you got right!! And don't get dissapointed if you don't get a lot of them, it is just for fun!!!!!

***Also, if you take the quiz please read the comment I made!!!

12 comments:

  1. For anyone that took the quiz...I found out that the last answer for the quiz is wrong. It turns out that the answer actually is: "Give them lots of love and work hard to keep them healthy". I am so sorry that that happened!!! I tried to fix it but something is wrong with the quiz and it won't let me!! So sorry again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbey! Its Lindsay! I like your quiz and go 60% right! I also love your blog! But what I really love is . . . YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS!!!! It's Lindsay again! I actually got 70% right! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abbey! This is Callie! I got 80% on your quiz it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lindsay and Callie for taking my quiz!! You both did really well, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :) <3 Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Abbey! I took your quiz. Well, I actually took it 3 times trying to get 100%. The first time I got a 50%, the second I got a 90%, and the third I got 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got 70% on your quiz!
    ~Hannah
    I found you on Bundles of Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For Lena: Thank you for taking my quiz, and good job!!! :) Hope you liked it, see you tonight!! :D

    For Hannah:
    Nice to meet you!! :D Thank you for taking my quiz too!!! It is so nice to have new people checking out my blog, hope you like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Abbey! I got 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GOOD JOB EMMA!!!!!!!! Love ya too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Abbey!
    For some reason I could not do the quiz on my computer... oh well.
    Blessings,
    Rachel Grce

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I'm sorry!!!! I'm not sure why :( Sorry!!

    Blessings to you too!! :)
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments! Have a wonderful day!