Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nashotah Park

It may be starting to get a bit cold....but I thought I could share this with dog owners! A while ago my family and I decided to take our dogs on a walk in Nashotah Park here in Wisconsin. So, we went and had a nice walk and found out that there are these new dog "arenas" there (one for big dogs and one for small dogs). We got to take our dogs into there, and they had a lot of fun! You are able to go in there with a bunch of other dogs, and it was nice to get our dogs to socialize a little bit!!! :) Here is a link to tell you a bit more about the dog areas:

http://www.livinglakecountry.com/userstoriessubmitted/53422537.html

Hope this helps to get out some of your dog's energy!!! =]

4 comments:

  1. Hello there Abagayl!
    I LOVE your blog too!
    It is SO SO very cute!!
    Thank you very much for commenting on my blog.
    In Christ
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth!!
    Thank you so much!!! And your welcome, it seems like it is always nice to get a comment!!! So, thank you for commenting on my blog!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
    Your sis in Christ,
    Abagayle

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nice and nice!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments! Have a wonderful day!