Monday, December 14, 2009

A fun craft to make!

Today I made this very fun, easy collage. I think I am going to put it in my room! You can really put it wherever you want to... like on your refrigerator, in your room, or on your bulletin board! And it could really be about anything, but of course since I love animals mine was about dogs! So, the first thing to do is to find something you want to do it about and then get the pictures from inside magazines or from the computer. I got all of my pictures and letters from magazines. Then you decide where you want to put everything and you can do a fancy cutting to your pictures or your paper. Another fun thing to do is to find different letters from different places of a magazine to spell out something like I did. I found almost all of my pictures and letters in an Orvis magazine. After that, you glue everything on and have a cute poster! Hope you have fun with this!!

4 comments:

  1. That is a great idea Abagayle! I have made a couple of things like that before!
    Love,
    Rachel Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! And that is really cool, it is lots of fun!!! :D

    Love,
    Abagayle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abagayle!
    That is a REALLY cool craft!
    How many pets do you have?
    I have a dog, bunny, and a bird.

    ~Elizabeth~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! What kind of dog do you have? What are your animals names? I have two dogs, two cats, two bunnies, and a horse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments! Have a wonderful day!