Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Our Dog Bailey-please pray!


Our dog Bailey just had a small surgery. She had a small cyst on her stomach (which we thought was just a mole) but started getting bigger and then looked infected. We took her to the vet and they just had it removed and they stitched up the cut and now she is home. They are now doing tests on the cyst to make sure that it doesn't have any cancer in it. Please pray that she won't have any cancer and that she won't try to lick her wound (because otherwise we have to put a cone on her which she hates!). Thank you so much!!!! :)


Abagayle

6 comments:

  1. Hey Abby!
    I will pray for your dog. Our dog had to have stitches too :( I'm sorry though for your dog :(

    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Wow my not smily face didn't work :) I don't know what to call it, maybe it is a sad face :) By the way I like your header and new template so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abagayle~
    It's Callie N. me and Lindsay are praying for her every day! hope she gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abagayle!
    Do you know what Jubilee's blog adress is? I really like to see it!

    -Callie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Abagayle!
    I just got your comment, I have been on a little "blogging break" and so that is why I am a little late in replying :). Thank you so much for awarding me the blog award, you are so kind!
    I have to say, I was just thinking about you... before I recieved your comment. I think the Lord must want us to "connect" again. It has been such a long time since I have seen you :(. I think I have your email, so I will email you when I get a chance, and maybe we can set up a date when we can get together.
    Love you my sister in Christ!
    Rachel Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Elizabeth: Thank you so much for praying!!! And thank you for saying you liked my blog "makeover!!!"

    For Callie and Lindsay: Thanks for praying too!!!! Sorry, I didn't even know that Jubilee had a blog! If I knew the address, I'd give it to you but I don't :(. Love ya both!

    For Rachel: That is so funny that you were thinking about me too! We really should get together again. I might have your email too, I'll try to email you when I can!!!! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments! Have a wonderful day!